Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Plan

Excluding unforeseen circumstances, I'll be heading North tomorrow (Sept 1).

The route is a little less ambitious than before... Rather than Acadia to Quoddy Head to Quebec to Montreal to Burlington to Mount Washington to Brattleboro to Boston, I'm scaling back. It'll be more like Acadia to Quoddy Head to Mount Washington to Brattleboro to Boston.

Either way, I hope to be on the road in less than 12 hours... I'll do my best to update this on the road, but if my best is less than I might hope, look for a post in a couple of weeks, and check the photo album for a picture every now and then!

3 comments:

  1. You might want to check on the projected path of Earl before you leave home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Barbara is over to take care of Reny while Mom and I go to Eau Claire for a day. She says that she and Grandpa have friends who live in Brunswick, Maine who would put you up if you needed a place to stay. Here's their contact information:

    Henrik and Nikki Strandskov
    18 Union Street
    Brunswick, Maine 04011
    (207) 725-6957


    Watch out for hurricanes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matt, Your Mom and Dad are getting me started on following your blog and making comments. So far my only comment is to be careful. Doesn't that sound like a Grandma? Love, Gram Kate

    ReplyDelete