Friday, September 3, 2010

I'Attempted update from the phone

This isn't going to work very well I can already tell. I am writing in a barn. There is supposedly a tropical storm nearby but I am skeptical. Today I saw a light house. the ocean is beautiful. So far the east coast, at least what portion I get to see from the highway, is nice but nothing too special. The seacoast by the light house is the first thing that has moved me and I look forward to go back when it's light out. I hope once I get past bar harbor and it isn't as developed I get a different sense of things. Should make it to quoddy head in 3 or 4 days barring any major setbacks. From there I can head to nova scotia, inland maine or back track down the coast. I have heard good things about canada. I intend to study maps tonight. Hope all is well with every one.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Hope all is going well! Love you lots! Mom

    ReplyDelete