Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Phone post 2

I am sitting at a picnic table in acadia national park. Two days prior I picnicked at quoddy head state park and was, momentarily, the eastern most person in the country. But then I went to canada, and then I turned around. Which brings me to my current location, acadia's sea wall. Tomorrow will be spent mostly retracing steps pedaled earlier, and I may even revisit camden hills state park for the night. Friday I intend to rendezvous with grandparents friends in brunswick and by sunday I should be rolling back into boston. For better or for worse, mount washington will not be ascended on this journey; new hampshire will be neglected mostly, vermont completely. Hope all is well in the rest of the world.

3 comments:

  1. Grampa, Andy and I visted Acadia Park when Andy was ski instructor at a camp in Maine. Your trip is bringing back lots of memories. Your paternal grandparents told us that park was well worth visiting. Hope all is going well and you are enjoying your trip. Love and prayers, Gram Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt- Sounds like a great trip. Congratulations, and thanks for the updates.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matt-Hope all is well with you! Are the changes due to weather or body condition or other unforeseen circumstances?
    I am jealous of this adventure of yours. I only get to go to the dog park with Reny!
    Enjoy the trip back to Boston. I will keep you in my thought-as I have since you started this trip! Hope the good karma is getting to you!
    Love from your loon-y (state bird of Minnesota)Mom

    ReplyDelete